Samsung Champ Neo Duos (GT C3262) is full of bug....!!!

I bought a new mobile Samsung GT C3262 a year ago. It is a good mobile but as usual not error free.
I have come across many bugs in this mobile. I forgot about some bugs, so I will try to write about much as possible.

The first bug is all about Internet connectivity. I am not sure whether other users have experienced it or not. I usually browse the net using Opera Mini 4. I came to know that whenever I want to download bigger files like 10 MB. The opera mini freezes, and download stopped . This type of problem also occurs in UC Browser too.

Sometimes I quit the Opera Mini and then in no time I come back to use it, then suddenly a error message will come up. This bug happens only in case of Airtel network. To get rid of this , you just need to off the network and then turn it on. Then the "G" sign on the top of the screen will be gone. After it you can browse the net using your favorite browser Opera Mini.

The last thing I want to tell about the screen touch problem. Sometimes I just swipe all the home windows and when I stop doing this,then the screen Sometimes touch freezes and all you need to do is to lock the device by tapping the side button. Then after unlocking you can play across the device too.

Do you know the trick "*#0*#". By Typing it you can get access to various test options. The latest bug in it is that when I click on "Video" option in it, it refuses to get back, also after pressing the back button in the middle. Then you need to switch off it or to need to remove the battery. 

THANK YOU FOR READING.
KEEP VISITING.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to calculate age using C program

How to install Windows 10 with USB Drive?

Restart Windows Explorer manually after Explorer crashes