Game of Bugs

Hello Guys, hope you are doing well in gaming. Well the GAMING is the topic for this post. I will tell about the action-adventure game Syndicate (2012), mainly about the bugs I have successfully solved.

Syndicate is released by the world famous EA Sports in the year of 2012.I have recently completed it.It was a nice game for playing .If you are looking for future-looking game then it suits you. But in my copy, I have faced many bugs, which consumes my hours in the fixing.

1.It is in the level 3 ,after the helicopter fall, the player stuck at a ladder. You need to climb up. By the time you get on the top, you suddenly fall off and eventually die…..so pathetic!!!
Solution: When you are about to get to the top, just activate DART overlay and run forward first and then stay at left in the room. Now you are free to go.


I have sometimes used saved games downloaded from internet to overcome bugs. I am trying to fix the bugs hard. I will write later if I can get success in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to calculate age using C program

How to install Windows 10 with USB Drive?

Restart Windows Explorer manually after Explorer crashes