Do we need a TOTAL RECALL?

What if you get up from bed tomorrow morning and forgot everything about yourself...!!!


This article’s title is crazy, isn't it? The idea came in my mind a few days ago when I am creating a password for an online account! In upcoming future, there may be some sort of technologies that can wipe our brain’s data or alter in such a way that we couldn’t remember our self’s identity, as shown in the movie “Total Recall” and others! Since the idea came to my mind, I changed some of the passwords that I already have for different purposes. So what I did? I just follow the rules of “Terminator 4: Rise of the Machines”. Remember? There is a scene in which Skynet’s operator i.e. the army general died and gave a catalogue in which all the passwords or you can tell the codes, for the underground safe house; are written. So, I open the notepad and started typing some random letters, numbers, symbols etc. by closing my eyes. Then I copied the string and made it the new password for my online account! By doing this, I have a risk to lose those passwords but it is a great idea! I backup the passwords in my external drive and kept it in a secure place. In some site, you are asked to provide a security question. So, you can put some random name there and use the same as the folder name in which you will keep the password.

I hope you liked the idea. I’m looking forward for your comments. J

Do share if you liked it. THANK YOU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to calculate age using C program

How to install Windows 10 with USB Drive?

Restart Windows Explorer manually after Explorer crashes