Removing the alien virus from my Android device.

I guess the remaining things that are unhackable is BRAIN.

Well, I bought this honor 7A one month ago. Everything was working properly, but suddenly one day I noticed a grey dot(picture below). At first, I thought it may be an icon of some apps. But after diving into apps section of the system and after a few google search I got stuck.  The strange thing is that you can partially control the dot by touching it to manipulate the placement of the dot.

So I failed? No, I looked up into forums, clubs etc. Finally, one thing I remembered that – We can call service centers, although my previous experiences with that are of no good. The guy(customer service’s agent) told me that I should update my system and it’ll work. He also told me that it may be happening from a virus. He recommended me to update to latest build i.e   The size of the update is: 2.46 GB :D From my point, he knows nothing about bugs.

Finally, I got an idea that I should reset my device. It worked for me before and this time also worked. When you can’t solve, reset the system. But remember to backup your essentials data in a secure location eg. Memory cards, USB Drive(OTG needed).This is the golden rule in case of programmable electronics. Ultimately I got my phone as it is when delivered to me.


MORAL: Service Centers are junk for geeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to calculate age using C program

How to install Windows 10 with USB Drive?

Restart Windows Explorer manually after Explorer crashes